Add email subscribers manually
Add new contacts as email marketing subscribers one by one. Once contacts are added as email subscribers, organize them into email lists.
Note: For legal purposes, you must add a physical address for your site before sending emails. You can access this by selecting Settings > Email Marketing. You must also have a contact’s permission to send them marketing emails.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Connections > All.
- Select Import. If this is your first time adding subscribers, select Add or Import Subscribers.
- Select Add contacts one by one manually.
- Under Email, type the subscriber's email address. Adding a name and phone number is optional, but it can help you keep track of subscribers more easily.
- Select I have permission to email these contacts.
- Select Save & Add Another or Save.
You may need to refresh the page to see changes.
- Add multiple subscribers by uploading a file
- Add email subscribers to a list
- Learn about the best ways to build your subscribers
- To add existing contacts as subscribers, start from any of your other Connections lists (All, Customers or Members).
- Select the contact’s name to open their interactions, then select the contact’s name again to open their profile.
- Select the Subscriber checkbox (make sure you have their permission to send them marketing emails), then select Save.