Change my WordPress password in the dashboard
You can update your WordPress password from within the dashboard. You must know your current password to use these steps.
Note: If you can’t remember your current password, you can change it with a password reset link.
- Inicie sessão no WordPress.
- From the left-side menu, select Users and then All Users.
- Under Username, find and select your username.
- On the Profile page, scroll down until you find the Account Management section.
- Select Set New Password.
- Enter your new password, or make a note of the automatically generated one.
Note: Please remember that your website's security is only as good as your password strength. Learn more about creating and securing strong passwords in our How-to video series Website Security Tips and Tricks.
- At the bottom of the page, select Update Profile.
Use your new password the next time you sign in to WordPress.