Connect my site to my Facebook business page
Connecting your site with your Facebook business page lets you manage your social with all your other marketing efforts from your GoDaddy account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- Select Connect on the Facebook card and follow the prompts.
- If you're not already connected to Facebook, you'll need to sign in.
Note: You may also be asked to allow GoDaddy to access your Facebook business page.
- If you have an existing Facebook business page, you'll be able to choose it — or decide to create a new Facebook business page.
- To connect an existing Facebook business page, you must be an Admin for the page you want to connect.
Note: If you prefer, you may also create a new page directly at Facebook's site and then connect it later.
- Connect Instagram account to Facebook page
- Connect my site to Instagram
- Changed your mind? Here's how you can Disconnect your site from a Facebook business page.