Reset my temporary password
Your temporary password needs to be reset before you can access your email. Many modern email clients (like Outlook on the web or Gmail) will automatically guide you to set up a permanent password.
- There are several ways get a temporary password:
- Create an email account: GoDaddy will send the temporary password to the email address provided.
- Request a password reset from your admin: GoDaddy will send a temporary password to their email address. This is recommended if you're an employee or aren't the account admin.
- Contact our GoDaddy Guides: GoDaddy will send the temporary password to the email address provided.
Note: Your temporary password will expire in 21 days. If needed, the account admin can create a new password.
- For help creating strong passwords, see Tips for protecting my email.